Monday, June 19, 2017

The Big Bad Brain


I’m high, staring at the ceiling
Sending my love, what a wonderful feeling
What comes next, I see a light
I’m along for the ride as I’m taking flight




Plus a cool brain tattoo to boot. AND the song is an earworm (at least it is for me).


It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now







A monument to love unspoken
Carved into stone “Unwilling to come undone”


Here's what singer Landon Jacobs had to say about those specific lyrics:
“in the face of what I incorrectly assumed was an impending brain aneurysm, I decided that the best way to spend my final moments was to push my love through the universe to the people I cared about. I was terrified of dying, but that’s not reason to squander a potential death bed situation.”

(he had gotten way too high on one occasion and had a panic attack... he thought he was dying)






Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At June 28, 2017 4:05 AM, Anonymous Esther said...

Making of the video huh?! quite interesting to see what happens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker